We're still looking for our next home. After having seen at least 25 houses, and having offers turned down or fall though, and drama, inspection failures, and so much bad stuff go on, we've become more picky, rather more detailed and sure of what we want, and don't want in our new home. Mike is still working all over Portland and has been traveling out to Yakima a few days a month. Lauren is plugging away at her own company as well as a new venture she has taken on - Univera. It's proving to be easier and more profitable than first suspected. We're all doing well and enjoying the warmer weather. That's about it.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
New pics and updates - post 3: The Family!
Posted by Lauren at 4:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow, what beautiful pictures. I miss you girls so much. I wish I wasn't so far away and I could see Eva and Grace growing up. Ella asked why Eva couldn't come over the other day. :(
Sorry we missed your birthday Eva! I was doing finals and pulling my hair out.
Love you guys!
Courtney and Ella.
Post a Comment