Oh boy do I have a lot to catch up on...
The new/remodeled house in Felida
Eva's school
Grace's words and signs
Work and Family life
I know there is more...
I haven't taken many pics lately, so nothing much to update there, but I will surely post some. Especially of the house, as requested by all of you!!!
So over the next few days I'll make an effort to address all the above. In the meantime, add yourself as a follower over there ----->
And I want to make sure I am following you too, so please comment and I will add you to my list. I check blogs every morning!
Oh, and I got a Friendship / Amish Bread starter on Jan 30th from Jenni Clayville so I am going to video blog about that in a few days (Feb 4th). Stay Tuned!!
Monday, February 2, 2009
Catching up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Pictures please!! What is an update without pictures? :)
Miss you.
Post a Comment