CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

It's been FOREVER and a day, I know~

My mama-friend Allison from Sunset Pres has inspired me to blog more. She's making a book for her two beautiful girls out of her wonderful posts. I love all her creative ideas, rich with family, friend and love of the Lord. THANKS ALLI!

Here are just a few pics from a recent photo shoot we did with another mama-friend Amy of AJ's Lifestyle and The Shutter Monkey who I know from Mamapreneurs Inc.

The theme was Tutu Couture and Diva-licious! The first one of Grace surely captures both!

ENJOY!

*click on picture to enlarge*






4 comments:

The Story of Us said...

Lauren - your girls could seriously be models. How cute are they?!?!?! Great photos, definitely divas!

cjcparker said...

I love it!! My favorite is the black and white of Eva and Grace on the front porch! Unreal!

Lauren said...

Brianne - You'll lil guy is gonna be a little photogenic one too - he has some good looking parents ;)
Courtney - That's my fav too! We're getting it blown up big on a canvas!

Allison McKenney said...

Aw...:)

LOVE the pictures. I love little girls in tutus! These are great pictures - and will look fabulous in your home! I also love the background!

xoxoxo